Learning to live your life authentically is a process. This course takes you through that process on an introspective journey that will result in newfound self-awareness, self-confidence, and the courage to create a life that truly makes you happy.
You’ll find tools, techniques, and strategies throughout to make your journey a success. The course includes 49 lessons with a variety of reflections, exercises, and even a field trip to guide you through this exciting journey to authenticity.
Your journey starts with getting to know who you really are. Clarify your beliefs and values. Discover your true passions. Develop a healthy self-concept. The path continues with proven techniques that will help you accept and love the person you find inside.
Put your new self-knowledge to work in the next part of your journey as you discover your life purpose and determine your priorities in life – what’s most important to you!
The last few stops on your journey help you to develop the courage to show the world who you really are. Set yourself free from the expectations of others. Create a compelling future that excites you as you end this journey of discovery and start a new one as the real, authentic you!
In this course, you’ll learn how to:
- Discover who you really are
- Find out your true passions
- Build your self-esteem
- Let go of past mistakes and accept yourself
- Break free from crippling self-doubts
- Embrace your individuality
- Love yourself
- Find your life purpose
- Show the world the real you
- Create a joyful life by living authentically
Are there requirements or prerequisites for this course?
There are no prerequisites for this course. It’s open to anyone who wants to increase their satisfaction in life by learning to be authentic.
Your success in this course depends on your willingness to take action. Take the time to do the suggested self-reflections and exercises.
What benefits will I receive from this course?
- You’ll find out what it is to live authentically.
- You’ll discover a lot about yourself and how you got that way.
- You’ll learn how to accept yourself and love yourself just the way you are.
- You’ll understand your own value and what you have to offer the world.
- You’ll boost your self-confidence.
- You’ll develop the courage to be yourself around others.
- You’ll discover your passions and how to enjoy them in your daily life.
- You’ll see how you can structure your life around what matters most to you.
By living authentically, you can simplify your life, reduce stress, strengthen your relationships, build a more satisfying career, and increase your happiness and fulfilment in life.
Is there a particular audience that this course is geared toward?
Those who want to be themselves around others, increase their self-esteem, build their confidence, and live their life according to what’s important to them (not someone else)