Love Your Life Boundaries
This page will give you all the information you need on how to keep this community the kind of place that everyone wants to be a part of. Please read it at least once so that you know what kind of expectations we have set for the group/community.
This community is designed to be a safe place where like-minded souls can learn, grow and encourage each other.
Be responsible for:
- Yourself – Ask for what you need, and allow the free exchange of dialogue and help whilst keeping your mind open to possibilities that you may not have considered. Offer your own gems of wisdom! Use your common sense. You are solely responsible for whatever information you receive here that you choose to act on. You’re advised to seek professional advice relating to your own individual situation.
- Your membership – follow the Golden Rule and treat others how you would WANT to be treated yourself. Make a commitment to yourself to actually USE what is here, and make sure that happens by making actual appointments in your diary to work through something you have seen/bought on here.
- Your emotions– Occasionally you will read something that may trigger a strong emotional reaction. It happens to me too. That moment is NOT the moment to respond! Take some time to step away from the trigger and carry out some self-soothing activity that will calm your ‘Lizard Brain’, which is currently feeling ‘under attack’ and is trying to do what it can to keep you safe. We’re all just trying to do our best and get through this crazy ride called Life! When you have soothed your ‘fight or flight’ mechanism, adopt an attitude of curiosity when you come back to the trigger and ask yourself “What could be going on inside this person’s lizard brain to make THEM react this way?”. Maybe they too feel attacked, through a misunderstanding, or even something like a misspelling! It happens, and there is no way you can fully understand another person without adopting an attitude of curiosity and compassion. You are not responsible for what another person does, or even how what they do makes you feel, but you ARE responsible for your reactions and the energy you add to the interaction.
- Confidentiality – Maintain the confidentiality of the other group members at all times. (No posts can be seen or searched for outside the group. We make sure of that.)
- Copyright – any resources that you have paid for are for your use only, unless it is stated explicitly in the documentation that comes with that particular resource. We share many free resources that can be used by anybody browsing this site, but the resources that we charge for are our way of making a living. It is not acceptable to share any part of any of our paid-for products with others, nor is it acceptable to sell any part of them, unless it is stated explicitly in the documentation that comes with that particular resource. The same applies to other member’s creations that they may share too – do not share/sell anything that someone else has shared on
here,unless they have explicitly stated that you can.
- If you need
helpof any kind then please first go through the FAQs. If you’re still stuck please email us at Support and we’ll help you as soon as we can.Please also remember that we don’t have a 24-hour tech team and customer support call centre working in the background to keep us running! I am a Mum to a toddler, and 2 older children, who have to be my first priority; I have a partner; I have a chronic health condition; I even have a cat with special needs! I have set working hours during which I aim to be available to answer support queries. I may get too many to resolve them all during one working day, so may not get to yours the day you send it. Or even the day after. I may have a health flare up and not be able to work at all for a few days. My toddler may get sick. My best may not seem ‘good enough’, and my customer service may not seem ‘professional enough’ for you, because you may have to wait longer for a response than you are used to.
Because of the nature of my health condition, I can never make promises regarding timescales within which I can carry out tasks. Heck, I can’t even promise my children I’ll be able to do X on any given day! So I won’t offer any guarantees that your email will be answered within “X” hours. What I WILL do is my absolute best to treat you with respect and compassion, and I ask that you do the same.
How NOT to use the space:
The related Facebook group exists to support and connect as you work through our courses and resources.
- Do not use it for the purposes of recruiting new customers.
- LoveYourLife has a zero-tolerance policy for abuse of every kind. Gossip, harassment, derogatory comments, slurs, abusive or disrespectful behaviour or posts are absolutely not tolerated. You will be banned without refund for this behaviour.
- You are free to swear, as long as you maintain respectful energy towards other community members. If you don’t understand what that means, take the following test!
Which of these sentences would not be considered to be showing respectful energy towards other members of the group?
- “I’m so f***ing excited about completing my latest goals!”
- “I’m so f***ing fed-up with how long it’s taking for me to finish my latest project!”
- “You’re a f***ing idiot if you think that!”
I hope you managed to pick #3 out as the disrespectful sentence! It’s not difficult to treat others in a respectful manner, even whilst swearing your little heart out, and I am not your Mother, so I’m not going to start refereeing disputes between adults. My role here is to maintain the safe, respectful space, and I shall do my best to protect everyone’s right to be treated with respect, whilst maintaining these boundaries.
Whilst we encourage our members to communicate freely and express their opinions, everyone has the right to feel safe and not be exposed to unlawful, threatening, abusive or other objectionable comments, material or other content. However, all the information messages or any other material – “Content” – posted to this group/website is the sole responsibility of the person who posts it. We do not pre-screen content before it is posted to the group/website by others, which means members may be exposed to content that may be opinionated, offensive, indecent or objectionable if members do not behave responsibly.
To help ensure responsible behaviour, you must not use this community to:
- Upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any content that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, libellous, invasive of another’s privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable;
- Upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any content that is sexually oriented;
- Harm minors in any way;
- Upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any Content that you do not have a right to make available under any law or under contractual relationships (such as inside information, proprietary and confidential information learned or disclosed as part of employment relationships or under nondisclosure agreements);
- Upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any Content that infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other proprietary rights (“Rights”) of any party;
- Upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, “junk mail,” “spam,” “chain letters,” “pyramid schemes,” or any other form of solicitation;
- Upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any material that contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment;
- Act in a manner that negatively affects other users’ ability to engage in real time exchanges;
- Intentionally or unintentionally violate any applicable local, provincial, state, national or international law;
- “Stalk” or otherwise harass another;
- Collect or store personal data about other users;
Any violations of these boundaries will result in removal from the group, with no refund of any monies paid.