If you’re interested in starting out creating your own podcast, our podcasting bundle will give you some great resources to get you going, at a BIG saving on buying them individually!
Included in the bundle are the following products:
1. Modern Podcasting Course, worth £27
Here is what you’ll learn:
- How to create high quality and high value podcasts that listeners crave
- How you can get the word out to your target audience
- How to spend a small amount of time planning to create the very best podcasts for your audience
- How you can monetize your podcasts and earn a significant income from them every month
- Techniques to provide your listeners with the content that they want
- Why podcasting
- Choosing the right niche For podcasting
- Planning For great podcasts
- The equipment you need for podcasting
- Planning great podcast
- How to record professional podcasts
- Podcast hosting and distribution
- How to promote offers through podcasts
- Monetizing your podcasts
2. Podcasting Profit Secrets Course, worth £27
If you’re starting your show from scratch and you’re doing everything yourself, then you need all the help you can get.
While recording and publishing your own podcast may sound simple enough, there are actually a lot of things that happen behind the scenes: planning and creating content, editing your podcast audio files, marketing and promoting your show.
Podcasting Profit Secrets is a step-by-step blueprint for launching a profitable Podcast.
Here’s what you’ll discover in this course:
- The importance of branding and building a community around your brand.
- The 4-step process to finding the perfect niche for your show.
- The one secret no one tells you about monetizing your podcast.
- How to quickly get in the right mindset to start – and commit – to your podcast.
- 5 of the most essential tools you need for podcasting success.
- The right way to develop your podcast and establish yourself as a trustworthy expert in your niche.
- Why you should start your own podcast as soon as possible.
- The easiest way – and top tools to use – to organize your podcast content.
- How to sound like a professional podcaster – even though you’re totally new to the podcasting game!
- The not-so-widely known technique to cut down on your podcast editing time.
- Why you should never upload your podcast files to your web hosting provider.
- The top places where you can promote your show and grow your audience like a chia-pet.
- How to attract the right advertisers to sponsor your show.
- 4 easy steps to starting an awesome podcast
- 5 podcast monetization methods you can use today
- 5 podcast styles you can follow
- 6 secret tricks to producing powerful podcast content
- 7 easy ways to promote your podcast
- 10 essential tools for podcasting success
- How to re-purpose your podcast episodes
- How to select the right hosting for your podcast
- Why you need to choose a podcast niche
- 3 reasons why podcasting may be good for your business
- And so much more!
3. Audio Editing with Audacity Course, worth £27
Here’s What You’ll Discover Inside This Video Training:
- How to get started with Audacity.
- Learn how to use the interface and configure your settings.
- Learn how to upload your audio file and what are the options to select when doing it.
- Learn how to work with Audacity features and which one you should choose to correctly edit your audios.
- How to quickly and easily reduce noises from your audio files to make it clearer.
- How to import and export audio files in multiple format quickly and easily.
- How to use record live audio with your microphone or mixer with Audacity.
- And so many more…
Get 40 Step By Step Over the Shoulder Video Tutorials PLUS the Audio Versions PLUS a 180+ PDF Ebook of All the Video Transcripts with Contextual Screenshots
- Download and Install
- Audacity Toolbar – Part 1
- Audacity Toolbar – Part 2
- Hardware Needed
- Importing Content
- Audio From Mp4
- Using Projects and Project Files
- Creating A Sample Recording
- Landing Tracks
- Adding Metadata
- Using Track View Features
- Adding Tracks
- Noise Reduction
- Doing Simple Edits
- Splitting Tracks
- Adjusting Audio Speed
- Exporting Audio
- Exporting Audio – Part 2
- Line-in Audio
- Overview – Working an Example Project
- Hardware Configuration
- Recording on Facebook
- Recording and Interview on Skype
- Doing Noise Reduction and Normalisation
- Adding Introductory Content
- Adding in Bumper Music
- Creating the Metadata
- Editing Out Unwanted Audio
- Speeding Up the Editing Process
- Speeding Up the Final Recording
- Working with Project Files
- Splitting Tracks for Editing
- Labelling Segments
- Exporting the Snippets
- Hosting Your Audio
- Making Your Audio Available
- Recording Your Computer Audio
- Recording Your Computer Audio – Part 2
4. Podcast Planner, worth £7
Our comprehensive podcast planner will allow you to plan out your goals for your new podcasting channel, plan out your series, episodes, and guests, and enable you to have a clear, mapped out program to follow.
5. Love Your Music Pack 1 AND Pack 2, worth £20
Many podcasts have music included, which makes them even more interesting for the listener, and that’s where this pack and Love Your Music pack 2 come in! Each pack comes with several different tracks from different genres of music, so you can find a style that suits your podcast niche, all with commercial rights. Use them as intro and outro music, and background music for your podcast episodes, and create adverts for your channel with music to promote it.
6. Music Loops Pack 1, worth £7
A music loop is a short piece of music, anywhere from 7 to 30 seconds or longer. What makes the music file a loop is that it is edited to loop seamlessly from the end back the beginning.
Music loops can be used in many situations:
- You have flexibility in editing with music loops. You can lay the loop in any audio editing software end to end many times for as long as you need the music to play. For example if you were trying to match the length of the music exactly to a scene in a video then a music loop might be a good way to go.
- If you are using the loop in a web page you can set your embed parameters to loop = true and the music will play seamlessly in the background until the visitor leaves your page (just make sure they are not leaving your page because you haven’t given them a way to turn off the music that is playing forever in the background)
- Powerpoint presentations are also a good application for the use of music loops because of file size.
- Podcasts, as either intro or outro music, background music for particular moments, or to emphasise a point, as well as any other times when a repeatable piece of music would create more interest for your listener.
As you can see, this big bundle for podcasting beginners offers a HUGE saving over buying the products individually!
You can get started learning about creating your own podcasting channel in the next few minutes when you buy this bundle!