Do other parents of boys find the same thing when they try to do ‘crafty’ things with them?
An hour of Christmas card making this morning has so far involved:
- WWF style wrestling over a red pen
- climbing under the dining room table playing with the cat
- scribbling a picture of their Dad being sick on the envelope
- drawing a rude picture of their brother on the blackboard
- asking me repeatedly for chocolate and sweets
- performing an impromptu duet (complete with interpretive dance) of Kate Bush’s Babboushka (wish I’d got a video!)
- wheeling each other around on the wheeled computer chair
- dragging each other around on the laminate floor pretending to be a record player
- giving each other horsey-rides
- and using the felt tip pens to draw chest hairs on themselves!!
and STILL only 1 card each made….!!
Sorry to all our friends and family; they might have to be bought cards this year…;)
Want even MORE inspiration and information?!