Learn how to create information products in less than 5 days!
This step by step, 7 part video series, takes you by the hand and shows you how to create a quality informational products, the right way!
You learn directly from a successful product developer who is behind 7 figure launches that went through a lot of costly and time consuming mistakes; so that you don’t have to.
Here’s a more detailed look at our step-By-Step course:
- Video 1 – introduction
- In this video you will be shown what you need before creating your own Informational product. Now it won’t be showing you how to create all sorts of products, but instead this video series uses a specific plan that works to make your product successful.
- It will focus primarily on information in the form of videos and reports. You’ll be given a quick overview of the video series in this section, the tools you will need to get started, and how it works.
- Video 2 – What Increases and Decreases Conversions
- You will learn one process of thinking that will forever change the way you create products. You will also learn what mistakes you can possibly make and avoid them.
- Video 3 – Planning For a Good Product
- After you understand the makings of a good product, it’s time to plan your own product. Where do you start? What kinds of products can you create? Should you create them in the form of a Video, ebook, or Report? Which is better? What increases and possibly decreases the perceived value of your product? All these questions will be answered in this video.
- Video 4 – Super Fast Salesletters
- “Why in the world are we creating the salesletter before creating the product? Seems a bit reversed?!” This video will tell you that creating the salesletter before you create the product will in fact yield a better quality product. Why? Because by creating the salesletter will help you understand your audience better; their problems, solutions, and possible loopholes you would have missed out on. In this video you will learn how to create super fast salesletters in less than 3 hours.
- Video 5 – Creating Your Product
- Once you have finished the salesletter in video 4, it’s time to create your product! Where should you begin? There are different avenues you can take when you create your product. Developing your product is very easy once you have done the proper research and planning. In fact about 80-90% of the time is spent doing the planning and research. To record, edit, and make the product look pretty takes about 10-15% of the time.
- Video 6 – Create a Training Area
- As you will see in the process this video shows you, creating a training area will actually help you decrease the amount of possible refunds you receive. What about forums? It will tell you why forums aren’t actually recommended, and what avenues you can take to make things better and easier for your customers. Should you create a video training centre or can you just use reports and PDF files? These questions will be answered in this video.
- Video 7 – Packaging Your Product for Release
- By now, you have created your product and you’re ready to go! But wait, you will need to know how to package your products before you release them. This includes how to create your download page, so that your customers can get the products instantly. You will learn how to package your products and create the download page; ALL in less than 15 minutes!