It’s been years since blogging first started.
But it’s just recently that it has been considered as one of the addicting fads.
Many teenagers have resorted to blogging as an outlet for their emotions, a little online nook where they can blurt out whatever just bugs them or whatever makes them feel happy.
Savvy marketers have discovered that blogging is one of the best Internet marketing methods that won’t cost you a penny.
What exactly is blogging?
Blog is the widely used term that refers to web log.
Basically, a blog is an online journal.
A blog could be set up at no cost at all, and can be used just for the fun of it or for business reasons.
Blogging for your Internet business is one surefire way to boost the visibility of your products and services.
Here are a few ways to boost your internet advertising with the help of a blog:
1. Keep your clients or customers abreast of your website’s alterations. Your new products and affiliate websites could also be announced through your blog.
2. Keep track of your business objectives and plans through open writing. Your blog content can be easily stored through archives. What could be better than searchable information that could be easily accessed by anyone browsing the web, right?
3. Air your opinions, advice or reviews on specific services or products that are related to your business. Publishing is a very easy process with blogging.
4. Include links that will fetch backlinks and subsequently improve your ranking on search engines. This could be better executed through putting well-written articles on your website. Affiliate links could also be included in your blog to earn more income.
5. Engage with your customers and potential customers through the ability of blogs to allow comments from your blog readers. You can learn and improve your products and services through feedback from your readers.
6. Connect easily with other bloggers. When other bloggers notice that you have something good in your blog, they will put you in their favourite lists that will automatically link you to their blogs.
So, how do you set up a blog?
Here are some of the options you can make use of to take advantage of this fun way to advertise your Internet business.
Either you load a blogging software or let a blogging hosting service do it for you.
Host services such as LiveJournal and Blogger.com are the most popular in this field.
Those hosts will provide you with easy instructions on how to put up your blog.
If you want to learn more about setting up your blog, our ‘Newbie Lessons Online Course‘ contains over 300+ detailed videos on everything you need to know about making money with WordPress blogs. Or, our Platinum membership club gives you access to not only our Newbie Lessons Online Course, but a HUGE range of other resources too!
Want even MORE inspiration and information?!