You may feel the desire to people-please with your family, friends, and people you happen to pass on the street.
Though wanting to please people is not inherently bad, people-pleasing has numerous negative effects on the people-pleaser.
It sets unrealistic standards, puts self-care on the back burner, decreases self-esteem, and increases stress and anxiety.
All around, this overwhelming sense to people-please is dangerous to your health and others around you.
Boundaries are invisible fences for your emotional, mental, and physical wellbeing.
If you do not set up boundaries, people can easily infringe on your rights and make you feel disrespected.
Unfortunately, many people are clueless about how to set up boundaries and feel that setting boundaries makes them a bad person.
This could not be further from the truth.
In contrast, setting boundaries allows you to be better respected and creates healthier and happier relationships with those around you.
In this course, you’ll learn the key factors for setting healthy boundaries and many useful tips and tools for creating, setting, and enforcing healthy boundaries.
Here is what you will learn:
- The definition of boundaries;
- The benefits of setting boundaries;
- The 6 main types of boundaries;
- Why setting boundaries can be difficult;
- How to set boundaries;
- The proper motivation for setting boundaries;
- How to define your own boundaries;
- How to enforce your boundaries;
- How to set boundaries while dating;
- How to talk about boundaries with a partner;
- How to set boundaries in a marriage;
- How to set boundaries with children;
- How to set boundaries at work;
- Why you need boundaries in the workplace;
- How to express your boundaries to your boss;
- What to do when you experience pushback from your boss;
- How to set boundaries with yourself, including financial, health, social media, and scheduling boundaries;
- The three most common boundary resistance techniques;
- What to keep in mind when you face pushback;
- How to handle someone who disrespects your boundaries;
- Ways to measure the success of your boundaries;
- 3 Areas of Your Life That You Should Have Boundaries In
- 3 Common Obstacles in the Way of Implementing Good Boundaries
- 4 Ways to Keep Your Boundaries
- 5 Reasons You Should Set Boundaries
- 5 Signs Your Partner is Not Respecting Your Boundaries
- Does Setting Boundaries Make Me a Selfish Person?
- How to Know When You Should Adjust Your Boundaries
- How to say ‘no’ Without Feeling Guilty
- Top 5 Tips for Creating Boundaries
- What to do When Someone Oversteps My Boundaries
Order this course right now and start setting boundaries today!
Want access to EVERYTHING* in our store?!
*Does not include any of our physical products or the ph360 membership.