Francesca Naish and Janette Roberts have helped thousands of couples to have healthy babies with their guides to natural conception, pregnancy, and birth and bonding. Now they provide all the answers to successful breastfeeding using their tried-and-true natural methods, including:
– Where it all begins; trusting your maternal instinct
– Why `breast is best’ for baby and for you
– Better breastfeeding practices, including successful attachment and positioning
– How to improve your milk supply
– Natural remedies for common problems: cracked nipples, mastitis, blocked ducts, colic, reflux, food allergies, biting
– To wean or not to wean
– Contraception during breastfeeding
– An invaluable resources list, and much, much more!
This is a second-hand book: paperback version. Cover marked and creased, but otherwise fairly good condition. I used to use this as a library book for my course attendees to borrow, so there is a Property Of sticker inside the front cover. I haven’t removed this because the only time I tried, the book became damaged.
Not included in any discounts or memberships.