- ✓ GET ORGANIZED & ACHIEVE YOUR GOALS – Our Clever Fox Planner will help you create a vision for your life, define and breakdown your short and long-term goals in each area of your life, and incorporate these goals into your monthly, weekly, and daily agenda. Many customers tell us that they already become dramatically more productive, organised and stress-free after only 1 week of use of this goal planner. There is no going back. Stop procrastinating and start turning your big dreams into reality!
- ✓ STAY FOCUSED & INCREASE PRODUCTIVITY – This planner will help you stay focused, track your goals and to help you increase your performance and overall quality of life. This full focus planner is the perfect solution for you if you are looking to significantly boost your productivity and hit your goals while also increasing your happiness through self-development using a proven system that uses positive psychology techniques. You’re just a few days away from feeling the difference!
- ✓ UNDATED & UNIQUE LAYOUTS – An important feature of this planner is that it is undated; so, unlike most dated planners, you can start using it at any time of the year without wasting a page – it’s totally up to you to fill in the months and dates. That is why by design all 12 months come right up front and are then followed by the separate 52 weeks. Use the 3 colourful ribbon bookmarks to flip between weekly and monthly spreads.
- Included are sections for recording gratitude and self-awareness, daily rituals, affirmations, a vision board, your goals across multiple areas of life (including Body, Business/Career, Mind, Relationships, Money, Leisure, Spirit), and a mind map.
- The weekly spreads allow recording appointments and commitments, goals, priorities, to-dos, wins, habit tracking, and focus for improvements next week.
Clever Fox Undated Weekly Planner – Blue
|Dimensions||35 × 25 × 2.5 cm|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Want even MORE inspiration and information?!
Plus a £20 voucher to spend in our store?!